Saturday, November 19, 2005

ADVANCED: Heads up button fold

A lot of pros seem to favor raising everytime on the button with any two cards. They say get more money in play when you have the positional advantage. I think this makes a lot of sense but I like to fold my really, really, bad hands. I like to fold several times early in a heads up session to let my opponent think I am only playing quality cards and will fold junk. Then a bit latter hopefully I hold 36o then get a flop of 9, 3, 6 and bust them. Now this ideal doesn't work too well if you opponent is also folding a lot hands also. In that case I do start raising any two cards.




2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Coming Soon: The Week In Movie Previews
Filed under: Indoor , Online I always like to start big and this week it just didn't get bigger than today's release of the official teaser trailer for Superman Returns .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Farah said...

Older sites are more trusted? TrustRank and Archive.org
Some related posts from Technorati and Google . [googlecrumbs - google news, google reviews, google previews] PageRank for Websites: Is There More to the Web? : First Class SEO specializes in Search Engine ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home